Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > If only MS were this vigilant in persuing cheaters!!!

If only MS were this vigilant in persuing cheaters!!!

Sandworm

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:enWdUi8XEHA.3112
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> As a catholic, I resent that.

Sorry didn't mean to offend you, but it still doesn't change the facts
regarding what the Catholic priests have done, are doing and probably will
continue to do as long as they can afford to keep people quiet.

Neil

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#x1RWk8XEHA.1684
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> Ex-politicians?

they would not get out of hell

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Sounds like Seattle.

LOL!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Kat

> I'm not so sure I'd call a place where you spend 100 years in a black
> void of nothingness a special section of heaven. Sounds like Seattle.
>
> But hey to each their own.

Indeed

Neil

Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:enWdUi8XEHA.3112
> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>

>> As a catholic, I resent that.
>>

> Sorry didn't mean to offend you, but it still doesn't change the facts
> regarding what the Catholic priests have done, are doing and probably
> will continue to do as long as they can afford to keep people quiet.

as a protestant, I didn't mean to offend. I believe that the catholic
church has gotten a black eye from cleriks gone bad. that being said, I
think the Pope is a little on the old side to be leading the catholic
church. He is a great man and I respect him (in the same way I respect
the dali lama - so I'm not converting) but I sometimes think that he
should be allowed to retire.

now on to Sandy's stuff. the reality is that there are bad apples. the
problem I have is that there was an attempt to hide it. The preist should
have been removed from thier posts immediately and bring everything in
the open. There are prolly warts in every religion...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Kat

"Sandworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:enWdUi8XEHA.3112
> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>

> > As a catholic, I resent that.
> >

> Sorry didn't mean to offend you, but it still doesn't change the facts
> regarding what the Catholic priests have done, are doing and probably will
> continue to do as long as they can afford to keep people quiet.

I don't think people ARE keeping quiet. Yes, it was quite a scandal, no I
did not take it personally Anyone who does agree with what they're doing
has problems.

But you can't say all priests are bad because of what a few did. I don't
hate all muslims, now do I?

Kat

news:Xns9519DB5D712B9neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#x1RWk8XEHA.1684
> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>
> > Ex-politicians?

> they would not get out of hell
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

No, they're stuck in a "special section" of hell, where satan keeps his
bitches

Kat

news:Xns9519DB742609Cneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Sounds like Seattle.
> >

> LOL!
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

http://myjokemail.com/pictures/March...b.jpg&d=d.html

http://tinyurl.com/3d26n

Kat

news:Xns9519DD7D8471Aneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:enWdUi8XEHA.3112
> > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
> >

> >> As a catholic, I resent that.
> >>

> > Sorry didn't mean to offend you, but it still doesn't change the facts
> > regarding what the Catholic priests have done, are doing and probably
> > will continue to do as long as they can afford to keep people quiet.
> >

> as a protestant, I didn't mean to offend. I believe that the catholic
> church has gotten a black eye from cleriks gone bad. that being said, I
> think the Pope is a little on the old side to be leading the catholic
> church. He is a great man and I respect him (in the same way I respect
> the dali lama - so I'm not converting) but I sometimes think that he
> should be allowed to retire.
>
> now on to Sandy's stuff. the reality is that there are bad apples. the
> problem I have is that there was an attempt to hide it. The preist should
> have been removed from thier posts immediately and bring everything in
> the open. There are prolly warts in every religion...
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

I don't take offensse. I'm sickened by some of the things that's going on,
and I htink the offending priests should be hung, to take advantage like
that.

And I too agree the pope should be allowed to retire.

And considering the muslim faith... yeah, I'd say there are bad people in
every religion and or career.

Sandworm

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns9519DB742609Cneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Sounds like Seattle.
>>

> LOL!

Thank you, I liked that one myself, course I wrote it.