Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Fioos connection loss

Fioos connection loss

=?Utf-8?B?b21lYW5zdGVy?=

Unable to keep the coonection for 1 of 3 computers. I tried resetting the
network but still not working. Im hopping that maybe a config. is not checked
or something simple.
Please help Thanks in advance

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Unfortunately there is Not one unit of information that can direct toward
any solution.
Connecting computer to what, and how?
What the type of the connection is? What works and what does not work?
How the Network is configured?
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...