Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Configuring ADSL connection in Windows 2000

Configuring ADSL connection in Windows 2000

=?Utf-8?B?REtT?=

I have windows 2000. I have bought a wi-fi router and a wireless USB stick.
How do I configure the USB stick connection? It senses the wi-fi router but
it does not connect. It is normal because I need to provide my userid
password for connecting to my ADSL provider. But the usb key config nowhere
gives me this possibility.

Are there any standard stuff that I can download to configure an ADSL
connection on my PC (Network & Dial-up connections have nothing for ADSL).

??? completely lost on this one ???

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
If the Wireless does not connect by default you must use a wired connection
for the initial configuration.
http://www.ezlan.net/faq#onewire
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...