Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Networking with Windows and Macbook

Networking with Windows and Macbook

=?Utf-8?B?TWF0dA==?=

I am planning on purchasing a Macbook and need a router for my WinXP Desktop
which has ethernet broadband.

I think it's as simple as Connect Router to XP, setup router and password,
find and authenticate on Mac. But I just want to be sure.

Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?TWFkRG9n?=

Correct. My daughter's PowerBook connects just fine to my wireless network.

MD