Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Connected to wireless network but can't get internet!

Connected to wireless network but can't get internet!

=?Utf-8?B?ZWwgZ3Vlcm8=?=

I have a Dell Inspiron 9300. I don't have a modem or broadband connection.
In the past I always used my laptop at home (I live near a wifi hot spot) and
used that signal to connect to the internet. Recently though something
changed and I cannot access the internet now unless I am using dial-up. I
have a wireless connection that says my signal strength is excellent and that
I am connected to a linksys network but for some reason I still can't access
the internet! When I try and access the internet using AOL I get a message
stating that a network is not found even though for months I didn't have a
problem. I am not sure what has changed and I am totally clueless. Any help
would be appreciated.

BruceM

Yeah I suspect the person who's connection you were having a lend of thought
he'd be better off without you sucking him dry. He's blocked you like he
should have right from the start. Go see him & offer to pay for his
connection fees & he'll let you resume.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...