Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > cannot connect to a wireless network

cannot connect to a wireless network

=?Utf-8?B?TWlja2lkMTcz?=

I Have a Dell Inspiron ME051 and I have a linksys wireless network which I
have both this Dell and my Sony lap top connecting through. The sony connects
as normal but the Dell cannot find any wireless networks I have tried
everything I can think of. I don't know what to do anymore if someone can
help please help me.

Thank you!

Mike

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Start with checking the core Wireless Device, and its configuration.
May be this can Help.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...