Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco 2600 password recovery

Cisco 2600 password recovery

arpitm arpitm is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,

I need to recover the password for my cisco 2600 router,
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...80094675.shtml

I have looked at this link which requires physical access. I will be trying that once I have no other options left. Does anyone know what are the default password, user name for the router. I have looked through the default password list available in the net and it does not seem to work.

http://www.phenoelit.de/dpl/dpl.html

Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks

Arpit