Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Prometric mcse exam voucher?

Prometric mcse exam voucher?

Super Geek

Hi all,
Does anyone here know where can I get a discounted Prometric mcse exam
voucher?

Thanks a lot in advance!

yeah i got one here, but can only be used in india

Neil

"Super Geek" <clementines at yahoo dot com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi all,
> Does anyone here know where can I get a discounted Prometric mcse exam
> voucher?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance!

try
http://www.getcertified4less.com/microsoft.asp

I know how to google....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Rowdy Yates

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns9518709083007neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> "Super Geek" <clementines at yahoo dot com> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hi all,
>> Does anyone here know where can I get a discounted Prometric mcse exam
>> voucher?
>>
>> Thanks a lot in advance!
>>

> try
> http://www.getcertified4less.com/microsoft.asp
>
> I know how to google....

i used them a few times. saved a bit on exam certification.

Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--
Rowdy's Home Page
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

zeshan zeshan is offline
Junior Member

Dear Applicant,
We are offering Microsoft vouchers at purchasing rate. that is 35 US Dollars, you know microsoft update new prices that is 80 US Dollars.
If anyone need you can contact us.

Regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Geek View Post
[...]

(E-Mail Removed)