Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Prometric mcse exam voucher?

Prometric mcse exam voucher?

zeshan zeshan is offline
Junior Member

Dear Applicant,
We are offering Microsoft vouchers at purchasing rate. that is 35 US Dollars, you know microsoft update new prices that is 80 US Dollars.
If anyone need you can contact us.

zeshan zeshan is offline
Junior Member

Dear Applicant,
We are offering Microsoft vouchers at purchasing rate. that is 35 US Dollars, you know microsoft update new prices that is 80 US Dollars.
If anyone need you can contact us.
(E-Mail Removed)

Regard.

zeshan zeshan is offline
Junior Member

Dear Applicant,
We are offering Microsoft vouchers at purchasing rate. that is 35 US Dollars, you know microsoft update new prices that is 80 US Dollars.
If anyone need you can contact us.
(E-Mail Removed)

rsdiqbal rsdiqbal is offline
Junior Member

i want to buy contact me (E-Mail Removed)

rsdiqbal rsdiqbal is offline
Junior Member

i want to buy contact me

lajpals1 AT yahoo.com