Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: sql 7 evaluation edition??

Re: sql 7 evaluation edition??

Jtyc

> Gerald Jarreau

When you get the chance, put some money on the Ravens to win the super bowl
from me will ya?

Thanks!

Sandworm

"Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:O$(E-Mail Removed):

>> Gerald Jarreau

> When you get the chance, put some money on the Ravens to win the super
> bowl from me will ya?
>

> Thanks!

Ohh, great idea also send me an e-mail, tell me that I said when I go to
Vegas during next years pre-season to follow my original instinct and not
pay any attention to my friend that's with me. Play $10 on the Buc's to
win the Super Bowl, I still regret listening to him, the odds were 200 to
1 at the time.

Tell me I'll appreciate my advice

Neil

Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Tell me I'll appreciate my advice

flashes of Bill and Ted's excellent adventure....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns9517A92A184B9neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > Tell me I'll appreciate my advice

> flashes of Bill and Ted's excellent adventure....

Wyld Stallyns!

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Sandworm

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns9517A92A184B9neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> Tell me I'll appreciate my advice

> flashes of Bill and Ted's excellent adventure....

Woah, You rock Rufus!!!

Neil

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#$EIFmhXEHA.648
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9517A92A184B9neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
>> Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:
>> #(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>> > Tell me I'll appreciate my advice

>> flashes of Bill and Ted's excellent adventure....

> Wyld Stallyns!

Dude, checkout So-crates

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Woah, You rock Rufus!!!

yo, San Dimas!

History Teacher: Who was Joan of Arc?
Ted: Noah's wife?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

TechGeekPro

"Sandworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ohh, great idea also send me an e-mail, tell me that I said when I go to
> Vegas during next years pre-season to follow my original instinct and not
> pay any attention to my friend that's with me. Play $10 on the Buc's to
> win the Super Bowl, I still regret listening to him, the odds were 200 to
> 1 at the time.

I should have bet on it too, I actually picked (pre-season) the bucs to win
it as well.
BTW - Congrats on the job man!!! At this point, over a year unemployed
(unless you count fixing pc's out of my house, short-term contract work, or
my new job delivering pizzas!), "hell desk" would be a welcome opportunity.

TechGeekPro

news:Xns9517AB2CDBEA1neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#$EIFmhXEHA.648
> @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
>
> > "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:Xns9517A92A184B9neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> >> Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:
> >> #(E-Mail Removed):

> >> flashes of Bill and Ted's excellent adventure....

> > Wyld Stallyns!
> >

> Dude, checkout So-crates

Man, this armour is heavy... HEAVY METAL!!!
<insert lame air guitar here>

TechGeekPro

news:Xns9517ABACC67FAneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Woah, You rock Rufus!!!

> yo, San Dimas!
>
> History Teacher: Who was Joan of Arc?
> Ted: Noah's wife?

Man, what a great movie. I must've seen it over a dozen times in high
school. (Oops, I just gave away my age.) My friend and I would get baked and
go see it at the dollar theater almost every Friday night. I saw it again a
couple months ago. Man, what a stupid movie.