Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Vpn behind Pix

Vpn behind Pix

solwaziit solwaziit is offline
Junior Member

I am trying to establish a vpn connection using the Cisco vpn client. I am behind a Pix 501.
If I remove the Pix 501 (directly connected to the internet), I can make the vpn connection fine.
When I am behind the Pix, I can still make the connection, but no traffic is being passed.

I would appreciate any help and or suggestions.

Thanks,
Vincent