Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > CANNOT LOGIN TO TEST KING SIGHT

CANNOT LOGIN TO TEST KING SIGHT

Jihaima Tardanian

HELLO I GOT MY USER NAME AND PASSWORD FOR 70-215 BUTT
CANNOT LOGIN TO TK SIGHT, PLEASE GIVE TIPS.

Neil

"Jihaima Tardanian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:2301201c45dec$ef67aa70$(E-Mail Removed):

> PLEASE GIVE TIPS.

look both ways before you cross the street

OSYACK OBCHYANEEYA

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Matt

Here is a thought.....contact Test King.

LnkWizard

Ass****er! Serves you right, I hope you rot in the 9th layer of hell for
destroying my cert by trying to cheat your way in

---
LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

---

"Jihaima Tardanian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2301201c45dec$ef67aa70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> HELLO I GOT MY USER NAME AND PASSWORD FOR 70-215 BUTT
> CANNOT LOGIN TO TK SIGHT, PLEASE GIVE TIPS.

Sandworm

"Jihaima Tardanian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:2301201c45dec$ef67aa70$(E-Mail Removed):

> HELLO I GOT MY USER NAME AND PASSWORD FOR 70-215 BUTT
> CANNOT LOGIN TO TK SIGHT, PLEASE GIVE TIPS.

Your lamea$$ is the reason it took me a month to find an acceptable
job upon completion of my MCSE you di@kless wonder.

Go to BK and get the job you deserve......can't log into a cheat site, what
an idiot!!!!

Ish Moi Koi Tovarish,
Sandworm
MCNGP #00100001

Sandworm

"Matt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:231db01c45dee
$bceaf190$(E-Mail Removed):

> Here is a thought.....contact Test King.

Here's a better though, load the weapon, place it next to your
temple (that's the side part of your pointy head) and gently squeeze
the little part that makes it all noisy!!!

Sandworm
MCNGP #00100001

Neil

Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Here's a better though, load the weapon, place it next to your
> temple (that's the side part of your pointy head) and gently squeeze
> the little part that makes it all noisy!!!

you be in a MOOD sandy...

I like it though....

down THEN across...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Jihamia T

PLEASE GET ME IN TO SIGHT SO I CAN STUDY, WHY MAKE FIGHTS
WITH ME!!! I PAID 59.99 us FOR THE GUIDE I AM RIGHT TO
TEST IT!!!

Sandworm

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns95177914C32F1neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Here's a better though, load the weapon, place it next to your
>> temple (that's the side part of your pointy head) and gently squeeze
>> the little part that makes it all noisy!!!

> you be in a MOOD sandy...
>
> I like it though....
>
> down THEN across...

Yeah, but I'm not bitter about having to start at hell desk....
Ok, maybe I am but it's these lamer's and there ilk's fault.

Plus I had all the rest so I need to spend all this rage that's
been pent up for 2 weeks.

Techie

That would make too much sense

--