Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET Application using Virtual path provider Deployement Problem on IIS windows Server 2003

ASP.NET Application using Virtual path provider Deployement Problem on IIS windows Server 2003

Ibrahim

I have made an Aplication use VPP and make deploy for it on IIS on
windows 2003 Server

1- built the web Application with Asp.net2

2- Implement the Virtual path provider (Virtual path , virtual
Directory , Virtual File) in this Application to call Virtual
file or virtual directory

3 - I finished the Application but I need to make deploy for this
Application on IIS 6 on windows 2003 server

4- If I run this application using the VSS.net it work well

5- when I deployed on windows XP it work but when deploy on windows
2003 it doesn't work

but it giving me the problem of : "The page cannot be displayed"

Could any body help me ...

thanx in advance ....

Murtaza

have u tried the permissions configuration