Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > component to download a webpage with the images, css & js files?

component to download a webpage with the images, css & js files?

John Dalberg

I am looking for a component which I can use in my app to download a web
page with all its associated files like images, css and Javascript files.

Any recommendations?

John Dalberg

Bruno Alexandre

there are a few hundreds for free

it's called OFFLINE browsers

just go to http://www.download.com/ and see for your self

Bruno Alexandre
StrÝby, Danmark

"a Portuguese in Denmark"

"John Dalberg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:20070411031901.281$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am looking for a component which I can use in my app to download a web
> page with all its associated files like images, css and Javascript files.
>
> Any recommendations?
>
> John Dalberg

Michael Nemtsev

Hello John,

Save page as MHT

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/

JD> I am looking for a component which I can use in my app to download a
JD> web page with all its associated files like images, css and
JD> Javascript files.
JD>
JD> Any recommendations?
JD>
JD> John Dalberg

Eliyahu Goldin

What about <iframe>?

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant

"John Dalberg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:20070411031901.281$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am looking for a component which I can use in my app to download a web
> page with all its associated files like images, css and Javascript files.
>
> Any recommendations?
>
> John Dalberg

John Dalberg

"Bruno Alexandre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> there are a few hundreds for free
>
> it's called OFFLINE browsers
>
> just go to http://www.download.com/ and see for your self

I want a component, not a stand alone program.

John Dalberg

John Dalberg

"Eliyahu Goldin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> What about <iframe>?

What about it? An iframe displays a web page. How is it going to be used to
grab a web page and put all the elements in some folder I specify?

John Dalberg