Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Enterprise solution

Enterprise solution

Captin Kirk

Spock just surfs the web all day , and prints out pictures of his Andromeda
girlfriend , when he is supposed to be working on the Photon Torpedo
contract .

How do I set permissions so that he can no longer access the web or the
expensive antimatter printer ?

Is it done in active directory , and does it require the use of dilithium
crystals ?

you will nead to pull a litle harder and if youy realy are
a man it should come out

catwalker63

"Captin Kirk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Spock just surfs the web all day , and prints out pictures of his Andromeda
> girlfriend , when he is supposed to be working on the Photon Torpedo
> contract .
>
> How do I set permissions so that he can no longer access the web or the
> expensive antimatter printer ?
>
> Is it done in active directory , and does it require the use of dilithium
> crystals ?

Is this going to be on the test? Scotty won't let me have any
crystals to practice with. <sigh>

catwalker

Neil

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (catwalker63) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> Is this going to be on the test? Scotty won't let me have any
> crystals to practice with. <sigh>

so cheat, get the mind meld from Spock...
(Bones has updates)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Consultant

spock is real

news:Xns95174B7BF18C1neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> (E-Mail Removed) (catwalker63) wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
> > Is this going to be on the test? Scotty won't let me have any
> > crystals to practice with. <sigh>

> so cheat, get the mind meld from Spock...
> (Bones has updates)
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:u$OvN5dXEHA.1584
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> spock is real

politically speaking

--
Neil MCNGP #30

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Neil wrote:
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:u$OvN5dXEHA.1584 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
>

>> spock is real

> politically speaking

He's also AWOL

Neil

Frisbee <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eCLVNQeXEHA.2816
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> Neil wrote:
>> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:u$OvN5dXEHA.1584 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
>>

>>> spock is real

>> politically speaking

> He's also AWOL