Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Advertise vpn tunnel routes without routers at remote sites

Advertise vpn tunnel routes without routers at remote sites

Chauncy Desmond

Hi all,

Using PIX 501s to 3015...works great, but we would like to implement
failover so that they could use a second peer, but i need our core router to
be able to see the failover routes when the primary tunnel goes down

Is there anyway I can somehow advertise these routes without routing on the
remote sites? They all use 501s as default gateway...

thnx!