Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Office Romance

OT: Office Romance

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Sexymanlyman wrote:
> I work for the largest law form in Denver as an IT guy so
> to speak. Today I went to lunch with one of the paralegals
> (the really hot one). We had chinese food, and talked and
> flirted. We've been flirting for about a month now. To
> make a long story short, we did it in the hidden stairwell
> standing up about 2 hours ago. I am feeling like I made a
> mistake. Word will get around sooner or later right?

Let's don't be silly.

Ally McBeal was cancelled.

--
Fris "The Move" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Rowdy Yates

"Bilal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:220ef01c45ca5
$68f82a70$(E-Mail Removed):

> yes you made a mistake you should marry her first you
> idiot.
> Bilal

she is willing to have $ex with strange men is stairwell's. you got
yourself one hell of a "classy" lady there, buddy. better marry her right
away.

catwalker63

I'd be more impressed if you did for two hours standing up in the
stairwell. That might be worth hearing about.

catwalker

"Bilal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<220ef01c45ca5$68f82a70$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> yes you made a mistake you should marry her first you
> idiot.
> Bilal

jake

First time, was it?
Hmmm I'm guessing it was - then you felt the need to come
on here and tell everyone... way to go, Dave.

Or is it all just a sad fantasy you've been having about
this girl, and posting it on here makes it seem in some
way more "real" to you??

Neil

"jake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:226d701c45de7
$3789c1e0$(E-Mail Removed):

> Or is it all just a sad fantasy you've been having about
> this girl, and posting it on here makes it seem in some
> way more "real" to you??

"Ladies form a line to my left for makin out, dudes form a line to my right
for high fives"
-Strongbad
http://www.homestarrunner.com/vcr_sb.html

--