Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > BBSM 5.2 problem

BBSM 5.2 problem

Damian T

Folks,
I have recently being asked to look after a hotel which has a Cisco
BBSM system in place.
The system has being working away fine till the DSL router died. I
have replaced the DSL router which is connected with PPPoE. Now the
BBSM box gets out onto the internet without any issues but none of the
clients can access the net . However from the client PCs I can ping
the BBSM boxes internal ip and the BBSM can ping the clients. I
believe that there must have been some sort of routing setup on the
DSL router , but I do not know enough about the BBSM to know what it
might be . Can anyone help ?

Thanks
Damian

BBSM ARP problem mkkbb Cisco 0 05-31-2007 02:34 PM
BBSM Hotspot David Day Cisco 1 03-18-2005 10:14 PM
BBSM & cisco works for wireless hassairi_oussama Cisco 0 12-09-2004 11:29 AM
BBSM and an xbox Wild Man Cisco 0 08-08-2004 11:57 PM
BBSM and the Mac Steve Duke Cisco 3 05-04-2004 09:50 PM

Advertisments