Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco 3000 to Netgear FVG318 VPN

Cisco 3000 to Netgear FVG318 VPN

eric

anyone able to get a Cisco 3000 to Netgear FVG318 VPN to work? I got
the vpn connection to establish but i can't ping the network behind
the cisco or visa versa.

Thanks

Eric

Frank Winkler

eric wrote:

>anyone able to get a Cisco 3000 to Netgear FVG318 VPN to work? I got
>the vpn connection to establish but i can't ping the network behind
>the cisco or visa versa.

I had a FVG318 and built a VPN tunnel to a PIX. This basically worked but
was rather unreliable. In general, the FVG318 seems to be a bad model as
the overall WAN and WLAN performance is very poor.

Regards

fw