Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Admins need to work harder

Admins need to work harder

Andy Foster

"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > please create a helpdesk ticket and it will be escalated appropriately

> Helpdesk Ticket
> Name: "Nerd32768"
> CompanyID: "32768"
> Urgent: "yes"
> Problem: "my computer doesn't work"
> Symptoms: "it doesn't work"
> Comments: "You computer people take to long to fix a problem. When my
> computer broke fifteen minutes ago, and you didn't call me"

pebcak

Neil

"Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > please create a helpdesk ticket and it will be escalated

appropriately

>> Helpdesk Ticket
>> Name: "Nerd32768"
>> CompanyID: "32768"
>> Urgent: "yes"
>> Problem: "my computer doesn't work"
>> Symptoms: "it doesn't work"
>> Comments: "You computer people take to long to fix a problem. When my
>> computer broke fifteen minutes ago, and you didn't call me"
>>

> pebcak

ID10t

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Question for ISP admins Iggy Cisco 0 06-23-2005 03:49 PM
Where to Cache "per user" Data That Can Get Updated By Admins Guadala Harry ASP .Net 4 08-24-2004 12:27 PM
Scripting for Admins Class???? Chuck Microsoft Certification 0 11-26-2003 08:42 PM
Looking for SilverStream java developers/admins Steffen M. Boelaars Java 0 10-10-2003 07:01 PM

Advertisments