Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ICND knowledge good enough to pass full thing?

ICND knowledge good enough to pass full thing?

WOP

I have the ICND half of the ciscopress certification book.
http://www.ciscopress.com/bookstore/...58720083X&rl=1

anyway, i also could the intro book but i feel that it is too general.
I dont want to waste my time but im not too sure. ICND does have a
little review of everything before they go into the better details of
the subject.

I do have the full version of the Boston Netsim as well.

So If I know everything in the ICND book along with doing the
simulator, I should be fine for the full CCNA. I really dont think
there is something in the INTRO book that the ICND book does not have
but I feel I need to be possitive before taking the exam so I wouldnt
waste money.

Thanks,

--Kyle

CCNA ICND explorer Cisco 0 10-01-2008 06:42 PM
CCNA - ICND question help kade714@yahoo.com Cisco 4 07-18-2007 02:20 PM
Help Please... got a free connection and not enough knowledge =?Utf-8?B?VHJ1ZXJhcml0eQ==?= Wireless Networking 10 12-07-2005 11:26 AM
CCNA ICND 821 John Smith Cisco 3 08-04-2004 03:51 AM
Is this assesment score good enough to pass the real test Delphi7 MCAD 1 06-21-2004 03:00 PM

Advertisments