Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > bush and kerry family tree

bush and kerry family tree

nerd32768

This is not important to you Canadian things, but Americans might like it.
http://msn.ancestry.com/landing/strange/bush4/tree.htm

molsonexpert

"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is not important to you Canadian things, but Americans might like it.
> http://msn.ancestry.com/landing/strange/bush4/tree.htm

That's funny. I was expecting to see a slug at the top of dubya's.

Steve

Neil

"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Canadian things

Canadian THINGS?
go to your room right now young man! and no more computer until you've
cleaned up your room and finished your homework!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

nerd32768

>Canadian THINGS?
> go to your room right now young man! and no more computer until you've
> cleaned up your room and finished your homework!

My room is clean, and the only homework I have over summer break is the
homework I give myself.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

nerd32768 wrote:
>> Canadian THINGS?
>> go to your room right now young man! and no more computer until
>> you've cleaned up your room and finished your homework!

> My room is clean, and the only homework I have over summer break is
> the homework I give myself.

My wife might want to adopt you...

nerd32768

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> nerd32768 wrote:
> >> Canadian THINGS?
> >> go to your room right now young man! and no more computer until
> >> you've cleaned up your room and finished your homework!

> > My room is clean, and the only homework I have over summer break is
> > the homework I give myself.

> My wife might want to adopt you...

too bad
you need to supply me with at least 5 computers to test stuff, a good laser
printer, at least one LCD monitor(at least 17"), pay for all of my
certification testing, pay for training materials, make sure i have the
correct software to get my MCSE.....

Neil

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e1y8wLtWEHA.2852
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> My wife might want to adopt you...

becuase the nerd is more likely to have a higher income?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Neil wrote:
> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:e1y8wLtWEHA.2852 @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>
>> My wife might want to adopt you...

> becuase the nerd is more likely to have a higher income?

Bingo. That and the clean room.

nerd32768

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Neil wrote:
> > FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > news:e1y8wLtWEHA.2852 @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
> >
> >> My wife might want to adopt you...

> > becuase the nerd is more likely to have a higher income?

> Bingo. That and the clean room.

You really believed me when i said my room was clean?
its clean if you don't look at all the dirty clothes, shrink wrap,
electronics, disassembled VCRs, papers, etc...

Neil

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uB2RwQtWEHA.3420
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Bingo. That and the clean room.

pffffftttt, a clean room you can achieve with a quick beating...

--
Neil MCNGP #30