Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > lapel pin

lapel pin

tribe

I accidently flushed my lapel pin down the sewer.
Is there another way to score chicks on Friday night?
please help,
Tribe

Neil

"tribe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#8aJorrWEHA.916
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> Is there another way to score chicks on Friday night?

absolutely NOT. you're hosed buddy, so perhaps it's time to study for a
new set of exams as you will be able to get a new lapel pin if you, say
become an MCDBA or MCSD...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

This is no joke. I have a friend who went to dinner at a steak house. When
the waitress brought the bill he pulled out his MCP Card and said "This ones
on Bill". The waitress said "okay" and walked away. He got a free dinner.
He said the bill was around $100.

"tribe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I accidently flushed my lapel pin down the sewer.
> Is there another way to score chicks on Friday night?
> please help,
> Tribe

Consultant

LIES

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is no joke. I have a friend who went to dinner at a steak house.

When
> the waitress brought the bill he pulled out his MCP Card and said "This

ones
> on Bill". The waitress said "okay" and walked away. He got a free

dinner.
> He said the bill was around $100.
>
> "tribe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I accidently flushed my lapel pin down the sewer.
> > Is there another way to score chicks on Friday night?
> > please help,
> > Tribe

No it's the TRUTH. Please I desperatley need your approval.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> LIES
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > This is no joke. I have a friend who went to dinner at a steak house.

> When
> > the waitress brought the bill he pulled out his MCP Card and said "This

> ones
> > on Bill". The waitress said "okay" and walked away. He got a free

> dinner.
> > He said the bill was around $100.
> >
> > "tribe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I accidently flushed my lapel pin down the sewer.
> > > Is there another way to score chicks on Friday night?
> > > please help,
> > > Tribe

Consultant

strain a bit

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> No it's the TRUTH. Please I desperatley need your approval.

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > LIES
> >

> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > This is no joke. I have a friend who went to dinner at a steak house.

> > When
> > > the waitress brought the bill he pulled out his MCP Card and said

"This
> > ones
> > > on Bill". The waitress said "okay" and walked away. He got a free

> > dinner.
> > > He said the bill was around $100.
> > >
> > > "tribe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

> No it's the TRUTH. Please I desperatley need your approval.

What you desperatley need is a spull chicker.