Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Part 2 of the Series I'm writing...

Part 2 of the Series I'm writing...

CertGuard

Well, here it is...Part deux!

The cheating industry that is devaluing IT certification - part two
http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13646

These are the other links I posted from the Part 1 post, in case ya missed
'em.
http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/cisco/

This is part 1 of the article:
http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13341

Some other useful links:

Home: http://www.CertGuard.com
Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/
Braindumps: http://www.CertGuard.com/braindumps.asp
Practice Test Providers: http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp
Study Materials and Books: http://www.CertGuard.com/store.asp
Vendor Links and Emails: http://www.CertGuard.com/links.asp

--
CertGuard
You think you know IT?!?!

Neil

did you hear "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT
Certification and Exam Security> say in news:131n8v0iggkhs91
@news.supernews.com:

> The cheating industry that is devaluing IT certification - part two
> http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13646

I feel all gooshy just having known you...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Isn't it a shame ignorance isn't painful?

CertGuard

news:Xns990E9C0C487DDneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT
> Certification and Exam Security> say in news:131n8v0iggkhs91
> @news.supernews.com:
>
>> The cheating industry that is devaluing IT certification - part two
>> http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13646
>>

> I feel all gooshy just having known you...
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>
> - Isn't it a shame ignorance isn't painful?

LOL...Neil, you always have had the knack for making a guy blush, ya know that!

Thanks

--
CertGuard
Get the new 'No Braindump' CertGear