Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: it's all in the translation

OT: it's all in the translation

kpg

racism - yet another side effect of outsourcing

catwalker63

kpg piffled away vaguely:

> racism - yet another side effect of outsourcing

Wow, that one has three companies scrambling for cover. Sounds like the
purchaser is looking to take them to the cleaners. I can certainly see
where she'd be upset but I'd probably report the offense, return the
sofa (and there better be a full refund), and quit shopping there. I
don't think I'd sue. On the other hand, I'm not black and, even as a
woman, I've not been subjected to that sort of treatment, so I don't
know what I'd do in her shoes if I was.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

kpg

catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> kpg piffled away vaguely:
>
>> racism - yet another side effect of outsourcing
>>
>> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,267184,00.html

> Wow, that one has three companies scrambling for cover. Sounds like the
> purchaser is looking to take them to the cleaners. I can certainly see
> where she'd be upset but I'd probably report the offense, return the
> sofa (and there better be a full refund), and quit shopping there. I
> don't think I'd sue. On the other hand, I'm not black and, even as a
> woman, I've not been subjected to that sort of treatment, so I don't
> know what I'd do in her shoes if I was.

I guess cracker-white wasn't a good choice to paint my house then?

Jtyc

> I can certainly see
> where she'd be upset but I'd probably report the offense, return the
> sofa (and there better be a full refund), and quit shopping there.

I'd probably rip the tag off and go back to watching the boob tube.

People always make something out of nothing, I don't get it.

JaR

Jtyc wrote:
>> I can certainly see
>> where she'd be upset but I'd probably report the offense, return the
>> sofa (and there better be a full refund), and quit shopping there.

> I'd probably rip the tag off and go back to watching the boob tube.
>

> People always make something out of nothing, I don't get it.

Werd.

What a load.

--
JaR
Yeah, yeah, racist. Got it.

LRM

news:Xns991852BFA13D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> kpg piffled away vaguely:
>>
>>> racism - yet another side effect of outsourcing
>>>
>>> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,267184,00.html

>> Wow, that one has three companies scrambling for cover. Sounds like the
>> purchaser is looking to take them to the cleaners. I can certainly see
>> where she'd be upset but I'd probably report the offense, return the
>> sofa (and there better be a full refund), and quit shopping there. I
>> don't think I'd sue. On the other hand, I'm not black and, even as a
>> woman, I've not been subjected to that sort of treatment, so I don't
>> know what I'd do in her shoes if I was.

> I guess cracker-white wasn't a good choice to paint my house then?

No, Cracker-white is fine. I painted the walls in my house
Crayola-Caucasian.