Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Need MCSE Book

Need MCSE Book

=?Utf-8?B?QWxp?=

I am intending to start my MCSE exam preparation and live in Sydney,
Australia. If any one has book to sell out, please contact me at the
following email address or number

kpg

=?Utf-8?B?QWxp?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:48885B35-
(E-Mail Removed):

> I am intending to start my MCSE exam preparation and live in Sydney,
> Australia. If any one has book to sell out, please contact me at the
> following email address or number

I don't have a book, sorry, but I do have a scientific inquiry.

Go to you bathroom and flush the toilet, now, which way does the
water rotate, clockwise or counter-clockwise?

I'm serious; I can't seem to get a straight answer on this important
matter.

Thanks,

kpg

The Rev [MCT]

LOL....

The "flush" rotates counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere and
clockwise in the southern hemisphere. This is due to the Coriolis Effect.
Its all about the poles.

Ok...I'm putting my brain away, I've excersized it enough for one day. Back
to training some folks on Exchange.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
news:Xns9916809B4417Dipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> =?Utf-8?B?QWxp?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:48885B35-
> (E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I am intending to start my MCSE exam preparation and live in Sydney,
>> Australia. If any one has book to sell out, please contact me at the
>> following email address or number

> I don't have a book, sorry, but I do have a scientific inquiry.
>
> Go to you bathroom and flush the toilet, now, which way does the
> water rotate, clockwise or counter-clockwise?
>
> I'm serious; I can't seem to get a straight answer on this important
> matter.
>
> Thanks,
>
> kpg

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns9916809B4417Dipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> =?Utf-8?B?QWxp?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:48885B35-
> (E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I am intending to start my MCSE exam preparation and live in Sydney,
>> Australia. If any one has book to sell out, please contact me at the
>> following email address or number

> I don't have a book, sorry, but I do have a scientific inquiry.
>
> Go to you bathroom and flush the toilet, now, which way does the
> water rotate, clockwise or counter-clockwise?
>
> I'm serious; I can't seem to get a straight answer on this important
> matter.
>
> Thanks,
>
> kpg

BART! HANG UP THE &^^&8^&*( PHONE!

JaR

The Rev [MCT] wrote:
> LOL....
>
> The "flush" rotates counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere and
> clockwise in the southern hemisphere. This is due to the Coriolis
> Effect. Its all about the poles.
>
> Ok...I'm putting my brain away, I've excersized it enough for one day.
> Back to training some folks on Exchange.

LOL! Nope, sorry. Has no effect at all. Here's what Snopes has to say:

http://www.snopes.com/science/coriolis.asp

--
JaR
Another myth debunked

Scott

The Rev [MCT] wrote:
> LOL....
>
> The "flush" rotates counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere and
> clockwise in the southern hemisphere. This is due to the Coriolis
> Effect. Its all about the poles.
>
> Ok...I'm putting my brain away, I've excersized it enough for one day.
> Back to training some folks on Exchange.

How about if your toilet is right on the equator?
That's going to be one confuse toilet.

The Rev [MCT]

Well snopes can kiss my arse, because I poop on them and when I flush I
control the direction of the water...

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The Rev [MCT] wrote:
>> LOL....
>>
>> The "flush" rotates counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere and
>> clockwise in the southern hemisphere. This is due to the Coriolis Effect.
>> Its all about the poles.
>>
>> Ok...I'm putting my brain away, I've excersized it enough for one day.
>> Back to training some folks on Exchange.
>>

> LOL! Nope, sorry. Has no effect at all. Here's what Snopes has to say:
>
> http://www.snopes.com/science/coriolis.asp
>
> --
> JaR
> Another myth debunked
> Remove hat to reply

Red Swingline Stapler

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ujVdGwegHHA.4260
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> The Rev [MCT] wrote:
>> LOL....
>>
>> The "flush" rotates counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere and
>> clockwise in the southern hemisphere. This is due to the Coriolis
>> Effect. Its all about the poles.
>>
>> Ok...I'm putting my brain away, I've excersized it enough for one day.
>> Back to training some folks on Exchange.
>>

> LOL! Nope, sorry. Has no effect at all. Here's what Snopes has to say:
>
> http://www.snopes.com/science/coriolis.asp

My brain hertz

MitchS

"The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well snopes can kiss my arse, because I poop on them and when I flush I
> control the direction of the water...

Me too. Every other time I hit the head, I stir the water real fast in the
opposite direction of the standard draining flush. Makes your toilet last
longer (like flipping a mattress). What, am I the only one who does this.

--
MitchS

=?Utf-8?B?VmlzaGFudA==?=

Ali,

I have Windows 2000 MCSE books, original microsoft official curriculum.

if u need to buy, mail me at (E-Mail Removed)

vishant