Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Great MCSE resource site

Great MCSE resource site

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> And that's another thing. You do the fetching, not me.

what's in it for me?

--
The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
Triple X

- A husband is a lover who pushed his luck too far.

John R

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

> I'm all for being in control but I refuse to wear that outfit while I
> setup user accounts. It chafes.
> --

Now how am I going to sleep tonight with that image in my head ?

John

Cerebrus

On Apr 20, 7:14 am, "John R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>
> > I'm all for being in control but I refuse to wear that outfit while I
> > setup user accounts. It chafes.
> > --

> Now how am I going to sleep tonight with that image in my head ?
>
> John

None of us is going to be able to sleep now... that's what she
intended !