Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Great MCSE resource site

Great MCSE resource site

Mudassir Rauf

A great site for networking type courses. i.e mcse, cisco, a+, etc
www.mcmcse.com

=?Utf-8?B?VmlzaGFudA==?=

check www.mcsebraindumps.com also

"Mudassir Rauf" wrote:

> A great site for networking type courses. i.e mcse, cisco, a+, etc
> www.mcmcse.com

FrisbeeŽ

"Vishant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> check www.itookadump.com?wp_ml=0 also

You, sir, are an a$$fscker.

JaR

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> "Vishant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> check www.itookadump.com?wp_ml=0 also

> You, sir, are an a$$fscker.

Not to mention an A*S*S*F*U*C*K*E*R!

--
JaR
Ooooh, that felt good

Cerebrus

On Apr 19, 4:06 pm, Vishant <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> check <nasty br@indump site> also

Your email address has been noted and added to our "Cheating a$
$fskers" database. We've got our eyes on you... even when you hide
under the bed at night... even when you scratch your privates
unobtrusively... even when you drool at your private FemDom pr0n
collection.

--
Cerebrus.
(You don't know who)

catwalker63

JaR piffled away vaguely:

> FrisbeeŽ wrote:
>> "Vishant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> check www.itookadump.com?wp_ml=0 also

>> You, sir, are an a$$fscker.
>>

> Not to mention an A*S*S*F*U*C*K*E*R!

3rded!
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Michael D. Alligood

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com:

> On Apr 19, 4:06 pm, Vishant <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> even when you drool at your private FemDom pr0n
> collection.
>
> --
> Cerebrus.
> (You don't know who)

Is there a problem with having a woman in control? I love women
admins...
--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

catwalker63

Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com:
>
>> On Apr 19, 4:06 pm, Vishant <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> even when you drool at your private FemDom pr0n
>> collection.
>>

> Is there a problem with having a woman in control? I love women
> admins...

I'm all for being in control but I refuse to wear that outfit while I
setup user accounts. It chafes.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm all for being in control but I refuse to wear that outfit while I
> setup user accounts. It chafes.

but it's such a fetching item on you

--
The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
Triple X

- Short Cut: The longest distance between two points.

catwalker63

Neil piffled away vaguely:

> did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I'm all for being in control but I refuse to wear that outfit while I
>> setup user accounts. It chafes.

> but it's such a fetching item on you

And that's another thing. You do the fetching, not me.