Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Yet another excuse for you to call me crazy...

OT: Yet another excuse for you to call me crazy...

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:eMdjl
$(E-Mail Removed):

>> so then, Michelob Ultra is a drink of yours BY CHOICE?

> It's awesome.

yeah, goes with your miniskirt too...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- "If it's all the same to you?" Tom asked equally.

Jtyc

> yeah, goes with your miniskirt too...

Don't be jealous. It's not my fault I can flaunt it and you've got varicose
veins.

MitchS

news:Xns99108250215Aneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
> more like glistening with a lubricant.

What is a wheel bearing?
--MitchS

.rev [MCT]

Your aim is off, please to be cleaning the seat. Thank you.

--
..rev
..
news:Xns991094E35A7C7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> we aim to please...

The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

news:Xns9910826A530BEneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OJ
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> what are you trying to say

> > I think he has a thing for you.
> >

> which leads to odd websites with a picture of your head attached to a
> cartoon body...
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

No. Clearly you were undeserving of the effort made on your behalf to
entertain. At least I was able to reuse the template.

Neil

did you hear "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> No. Clearly you were undeserving of the effort made on your behalf to
> entertain. At least I was able to reuse the template.

truely, I'm hurt. To think I've become a template...

*shrug*

--
The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
Triple X

- In an infinite universe the highly unlikely is inevitable.