Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Wednesday Funny

OT Wednesday Funny

Consultant

ok, these are pretty funny

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comm...IDLink=2732770

enjoy

Jtyc

I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me.

Briscobar

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>I thought that hairy beast would be in the end of me.

IFYPFY

TechGeekPro

On Apr 11, 2007 at 2:44pm "Consultant" blathered:

> ok, these are pretty funny
>
> http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comm...IDLink=2732770
>
> enjoy

"I know it smells bad, but it will keep you warm."

OMG, now THAT's fusking funny! LMAO!!!

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee

Neil

did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

> On Apr 11, 2007 at 2:44pm "Consultant" blathered:
>
>> ok, these are pretty funny
>>
>> http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comm...IDLink=2732770
>>
>> enjoy

> "I know it smells bad, but it will keep you warm."
>
> OMG, now THAT's fusking funny! LMAO!!!

"But the approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight
down this trench and skim the surface to this point. The target area is
only two meters wide."

Now THAT'S funny...

--
The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
Triple X

- If it works; always tear it apart and find out why.

TechGeekPro

On Apr 19, 2007 at 5:11pm "Neil" blathered:

> "But the approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight
> down this trench and skim the surface to this point. The target area is
> only two meters wide."
>
> Now THAT'S funny...

"Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
Obey gravity, It's the law!

> On Apr 19, 2007 at 5:11pm "Neil" blathered:
>
>> "But the approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver
>> straight down this trench and skim the surface to this point. The
>> target area is only two meters wide."
>>
>> Now THAT'S funny...

> "Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"

the whole dang thing is friggin hilarious:

"Get in there, you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell!"

"Sorry about the mess."

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

"You guys came in THAT thing? You're braver than I thought."

"Will someone get this giant walking carpet out of the way"

and LRM's likely fave:

"I don't know who you are or where you've come from, but from now on you'll
do as I say, okay?"

--
The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
Triple X

- Middle age: When your age starts to show at your middle.

catwalker63

Neil piffled away vaguely:

> and LRM's likely fave:
>
> "I don't know who you are or where you've come from, but from now on you'll
> do as I say, okay?"

It's definately my favorite.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Neil piffled away vaguely:
>>
>> and LRM's likely fave:
>>
>> "I don't know who you are or where you've come from, but from now on
>> you'll do as I say, okay?"
>>

> It's definately my favorite.

"You serve your master well and are sure to be rewarded."

(surprise...)

--
The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
Triple X

- Mr. Worf, scan that ship. "Aye, Captain. 300 dpi?"

OT: Wednesday Funny T-Bone MCSE 28 04-01-2005 06:34 PM
OT: Wednesday Funny/Cringe T-Bone MCSE 2 02-09-2005 08:07 PM
OT Wednesday Funny Consultant MCSE 6 12-10-2004 03:26 AM
Wednesday funny: Texas Officials Wary of Plan to Hunt by Internet T-Bone MCSE 0 11-17-2004 04:27 PM
OT: Wednesday Funny Ben Blackmore MCSE 5 07-28-2004 09:19 PM

Advertisments