Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: C, my thoughts are with you

OT: C, my thoughts are with you

kpg

It's very sad. I heard the news last night.

Let me be the first to offer my sincere condolences.

I'm so sorry you're not the baby daddy.

Be strong. I know it doesn't look like it now,
but tomorrow will be a better day.

Consultant

i held up my hopes to the very end, but alas, i will recover. im gonna go
try to knock up jessica alba now, ta ta

news:Xns990F515497CE9ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> It's very sad. I heard the news last night.
>
> Let me be the first to offer my sincere condolences.
>
> I'm so sorry you're not the baby daddy.
>
> Be strong. I know it doesn't look like it now,
> but tomorrow will be a better day.

Neil

did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> m gonna go
> try to knock up jessica alba now, ta ta

want my sloppy seconds?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Resistance is assimilated. Prepare to be futile. Waitaminute.....

Consultant

did you hear that?

i just threw up in my mouth

news:Xns990F83A448B23neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> m gonna go
>> try to knock up jessica alba now, ta ta
>>

> want my sloppy seconds?
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>
> - Resistance is assimilated. Prepare to be futile. Waitaminute.....

Neil

did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#

> did you hear that?
>

> i just threw up in my mouth

my work here is done...til next time..

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Software is the part of the computer you can't kick.

MitchS

news:Xns990F83A448B23neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> want my sloppy seconds?

Danm. Back five minutes and I happen upon this gem. Well it's good for the
diet I guess. I definately ain't eatin anything now.

LRM

news:Xns990F83A448B23neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> m gonna go
>> try to knock up jessica alba now, ta ta
>>

> want my sloppy seconds?

I realize I haven't been around to attempt keeping you in line, but Neil
even you know better than this.

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uD0ghgpfHHA.3648
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> I realize I haven't been around to attempt keeping you in line, but Neil
> even you know better than this.

teach me...

*shudders with anticipation*

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- "The price for these lemons is ridiculous!" she said sourly.

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uD0ghgpfHHA.3648
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> I realize I haven't been around to attempt keeping you in line,

and WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- What happens if you're on the phone when opportunity knocks?

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns99147D9BB9CD4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uD0ghgpfHHA.3648
> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
>> I realize I haven't been around to attempt keeping you in line,

> and WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

She's been busy...

Keeping me in line.