Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > new text book

Reply
Thread Tools

new text book

 
 
Brat®
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-24-2004
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... lol some light (2500 pages) summer reading

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/defaul...84FFF0BFD41924


ack or http://tinyurl.com/2xdnh



--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
WOW
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-24-2004
GEE, MAYBE WHILE YOU ARE IN THE KITCHEN BAREFOOT YOU CAN
ACTUALLY LEARN ABOUT PORTFAST AND STUFF.

YOU GO MSCE MOMMY!

>-----Original Message-----
>weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... lol some light (2500 pages)

summer reading
>
>http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/default.asp?

Ntt=CCNP+Certification+Library+%28CCNP+Self%2dStud y+642%
2d801%2c+642%2d811%2c+642%2d821%2c+642%2d831%
29+&N=35&Nty=1&D=CCNP+Certification+Library+%28CCN P+Self%
2dStudy+642%2d801%2c+642%2d811%2c+642%2d821%2c+642 %2d831%
29+&Di=50&Ntk=SearchBooks&Section=books&Lang=en&ms cssid=GHP
HK23W36RE8HK2GKB4DG1B2WFM5DE3&WSID=17067E66CDB458A 146EC9DE0
DC84FFF0BFD41924
>
>
>ack or http://tinyurl.com/2xdnh
>
>
>
>--
>Sue MCNGP #69
>Proud member since April 8, 2002
>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-24-2004
way to go caveman

"WOW" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:20bfb01c45a32$f8a5da20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> GEE, MAYBE WHILE YOU ARE IN THE KITCHEN BAREFOOT YOU CAN
> ACTUALLY LEARN ABOUT PORTFAST AND STUFF.
>
> YOU GO MSCE MOMMY!
>
> >-----Original Message-----
> >weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... lol some light (2500 pages)

> summer reading
> >
> >http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/default.asp?

> Ntt=CCNP+Certification+Library+%28CCNP+Self%2dStud y+642%
> 2d801%2c+642%2d811%2c+642%2d821%2c+642%2d831%
> 29+&N=35&Nty=1&D=CCNP+Certification+Library+%28CCN P+Self%
> 2dStudy+642%2d801%2c+642%2d811%2c+642%2d821%2c+642 %2d831%
> 29+&Di=50&Ntk=SearchBooks&Section=books&Lang=en&ms cssid=GHP
> HK23W36RE8HK2GKB4DG1B2WFM5DE3&WSID=17067E66CDB458A 146EC9DE0
> DC84FFF0BFD41924
> >
> >
> >ack or http://tinyurl.com/2xdnh
> >
> >
> >
> >--
> >Sue MCNGP #69
> >Proud member since April 8, 2002
> >
> >
> >.
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-25-2004
"Brat®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:zCHCc.63573
$(E-Mail Removed):

> weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... lol some light (2500 pages) summer reading


giggle, weekender for ya...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
"you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"
 
Reply With Quote
 
Rowdy Yates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-25-2004
kewl! are they coming out with a new edition or something? how come it's so
discounted?

"Brat®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:zCHCc.63573$(E-Mail Removed):

> weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... lol some light (2500 pages) summer reading
>
> http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/defaul...ication+Librar
> y+%28CCNP+Self%2dStudy+642%2d801%2c+642%2d811%2c+6 42%2d821%2c+642%2d831
> %29+&N=35&Nty=1&D=CCNP+Certification+Library+%28CC NP+Self%2dStudy+642%2
> d801%2c+642%2d811%2c+642%2d821%2c+642%2d831%29+&Di =50&Ntk=SearchBooks&S
> ection=books&Lang=en&mscssid=GHPHK23W36RE8HK2GKB4D G1B2WFM5DE3&WSID=1706
> 7E66CDB458A146EC9DE0DC84FFF0BFD41924
>
>
> ack or http://tinyurl.com/2xdnh
>
>
>




Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--
Rowdy's Home Page
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
"it's a work in progress"
 
Reply With Quote
 
Brat®
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-25-2004
don't know... this is the 3rd edition and has been out since Nov 2003 but I
saw that price for it before it even hit the stores

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002
"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9512D656180Arowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16.. .
> kewl! are they coming out with a new edition or something? how come it's

so
> discounted?
>
> "Brat®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:zCHCc.63573$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... lol some light (2500 pages) summer reading
> >
> > http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/defaul...ication+Librar
> > y+%28CCNP+Self%2dStudy+642%2d801%2c+642%2d811%2c+6 42%2d821%2c+642%2d831
> > %29+&N=35&Nty=1&D=CCNP+Certification+Library+%28CC NP+Self%2dStudy+642%2
> > d801%2c+642%2d811%2c+642%2d821%2c+642%2d831%29+&Di =50&Ntk=SearchBooks&S
> > ection=books&Lang=en&mscssid=GHPHK23W36RE8HK2GKB4D G1B2WFM5DE3&WSID=1706
> > 7E66CDB458A146EC9DE0DC84FFF0BFD41924
> >
> >
> > ack or http://tinyurl.com/2xdnh
> >
> >
> >

>
>
>
> Rowdy Yates, MCSE
> --
> Rowdy's Home Page
> http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
> "it's a work in progress"



 
Reply With Quote
 
Rowdy Yates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-25-2004
"Brat®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:6WMCc.63736$(E-Mail Removed):

> don't know... this is the 3rd edition and has been out since Nov 2003
> but I saw that price for it before it even hit the stores


yup. i looked around a bit as well. looks like it's a fairly new prod. nov
2k3 isn't that far back. it's a really good price. with free shipping & $10
off if you use new addy., you can't go wrong. now if we can only get no tax
- that would be sweet.

indigo/chapterz are pretty good. i just brought a couple of bookz for PMP
cert study. i ordered the cheapo free delivery - and got 'em in 3 dayz.



Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--
Rowdy's Home Page
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
"it's a work in progress"
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: Book report (it took me 16 years to read the book ) Mara Computer Support 4 04-11-2008 03:35 PM
Does anyone got the e-book for the book MCTS Training Kit (70-528) =?Utf-8?B?WWlu?= MCSD 0 11-18-2006 03:30 AM
"Java Performance Tuning Book" anyone read this book? coltrane Java 2 09-27-2006 01:13 PM
Controlling text in a Text Area or Text leo ASP General 1 12-05-2005 01:13 AM
awt book+java animation book Thanasis \(sch\) Java 1 10-14-2004 03:02 PM



Advertisments