Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Inline spellchecker

Inline spellchecker

TrentSC

I used to have a Firefox add-in which checked the spelling of text I entered
into web page text boxes. Could someone point me to where I might find it
for the current version of Firefox?

TIA

Miller

*TrentSC* wrote on 19.04.07 19:10:
> I used to have a Firefox add-in which checked the spelling of text I entered
> into web page text boxes. Could someone point me to where I might find it
> for the current version of Firefox?

Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Genaral -> Browsing ->
[x] Check my spelling as I type

It's already built in.

cu, Miller

TrentSC

>> I used to have a Firefox add-in which checked the spelling of text I
>> entered
>> into web page text boxes. Could someone point me to where I might find
>> it
>> for the current version of Firefox?

> Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Genaral -> Browsing ->
> [x] Check my spelling as I type
>
> It's already built in.

<assumes sheepish look>

Doh! Many thanks.

Tool which expands implicitly inline inline functions tthunder@gmx.de C++ 3 06-16-2005 12:54 AM
To inline or not to inline? Alvin C++ 7 05-06-2005 03:04 PM
Function delcared inline but not defined inline Nish C Programming 4 10-08-2004 03:31 PM
External inline functions calling internal inline functions Daniel Vallstrom C Programming 2 11-21-2003 01:57 PM
inline or not to inline in C++ Abhi C++ 2 07-03-2003 12:07 AM

Advertisments