Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Youtube doesn;t work anymore

Youtube doesn;t work anymore

Vegetable Lasagne

I get the basic page, but whenever I try to show a video, I get a text
screen showing the html instead of the movie starting up.

Works ok on IE7.

Any ideas?

Philipp Kretzschmar

* Vegetable Lasagne, On 13.04.2007 03:33:
> I get the basic page, but whenever I try to show a video, I get a text
> screen showing the html instead of the movie starting up.
>
> Works ok on IE7.
>
> Any ideas?

Time to time, I get this strange bug, too. But I don't think this is
FF's fault, though, as even Opera -- and very rarly the IE -- showed
this behaviour as well. It looks like a server-issue to me.

I've got two workarounds:

Hard reload the page in FF until it finally works.
[Ctrl]+[Shift]+[R]

Install the "IE tab" and use the IE-engine within FF whenever you're on
youtube.

* *
* MfG *
* Philipp Jabber : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) *
* ICQ : 249832799 *
* *

TheCroW

Don't know what or how, but your reaction is empty with 2 attachements?

Philipp Kretzschmar

* TheCroW, On 14.04.2007 00:57:
> Don't know what or how, but your reaction is empty with 2 attachements?

Maybe it's outlook's fault

My answer should only have one attachement, which would be a
pgp-signature. This one comes without one.

BTW: A real eMail-adress would help to clear such an off-topic-issue.

* *
* MfG *
* Philipp Jabber : (E-Mail Removed) *
* ICQ : 249832799 *
* *

Nobody

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 02:52:12 +0200, Philipp Kretzschmar
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>* TheCroW, On 14.04.2007 00:57:
>> Don't know what or how, but your reaction is empty with 2 attachements?
>>

>Maybe it's outlook's fault
>
>My answer should only have one attachement, which would be a
>pgp-signature. This one comes without one.
>
>BTW: A real eMail-adress would help to clear such an off-topic-issue.

Oiriginally, it also had an "Open PGP Digital Signature"
<signature.asc> attachment as well.