Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > i need eclipse code for Retrieve data from an oracle database

i need eclipse code for Retrieve data from an oracle database

little programmer little programmer is offline
Junior Member

Hello everyone,

I am creating a website on the eclipse. The front code is java the back-end is oracle. I need the code for the following:

1. Start the connection between the website and the oracle database (SQL Plus)
2. Retrieve data from an oracle database (SQL Plus)
3. Insert data into the oracle database (SQL Plus)

Regards,

Little programmer