Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > automatically being logged off after eery action

automatically being logged off after eery action

claudiaorr4 claudiaorr4 is offline
Junior Member

Every time i do anything in e mail, I get an error message saying "you are no longer logged in" I have to re enter. My settings are set to close me off if unattended for 2 hours.....I even get knocked off every time I enter a new address....Can anyone give me any help here....or direct me to where I can get help...my A.I.M. e mail is the free service...