Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > submit button text size and cursor shape

submit button text size and cursor shape

Charlie123 Charlie123 is offline
Junior Member

Thanks, I googled out this site and this thread:
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...tton-size.html

the code:
<input type="submit" value="login" style="height: 1.5em; width: 5em">

1: the style attribute only changes the size of button, not the text size inside the button, how can I change the inside text size? and color?

2: when the cursor moves onto this button, the cursor shape doesn't change and the button border has no any color or whatever change, how to change the cursor shape into hand when the cursor moves onto it?

I am new to HTML, please help,
Thanks,