Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Korgo Virus

Korgo Virus

Neil

"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OZGJoAhWEHA.1128
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

>>Hey, are you a member of the crappy programmers guild too?

> the best

no, no kpg. you are a member of the krappy programmers guild...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

Spyke <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns95128B6F95090spykemailinator.com@207.46.24 8.16:

>> the best
>>

> with updates

it is real

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:elE8NdhWEHA.1684
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> I'm going to cringe. I'm going to vomit.

do it on the luser and then you can take the day off and postpone the
inevitable

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Slarty Bartfast

Thanks Fygar, your post was very helpful. I will look at SUS.
Regarding VPN and Admin Group, I've asked, but they won't touch VPN here.
And everyone is a Local Admin. I have pointed out some problems with this,
not least of which that anyone can map to the Administrative Shares of
anyone else.

--

Regards,

Slarty Bartfast

nerd32768

"Slarty Bartfast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eRTr$$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks Fygar, your post was very helpful. I will look at SUS.
> Regarding VPN and Admin Group, I've asked, but they won't touch VPN here.
> And everyone is a Local Admin. I have pointed out some problems with this,
> not least of which that anyone can map to the Administrative Shares of
> anyone else.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Slarty Bartfast

if you need help with SUS, you can always go to
"microsoft.public.softwareupdateservices"

Slarty Bartfast

Thanks Nerd, I'll go there now and have a look.

--

Regards,

Slarty Bartfast

Neil

"Slarty Bartfast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eRTr$$jWEHA.712
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> And everyone is a Local Admin.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Slarty Bartfast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OoclRTkWEHA.3012
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

or www.susserver.com

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Slarty Bartfast

why...

--

Regards,

Slarty Bartfast
news:Xns9512CA0A95DE0neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Slarty Bartfast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eRTr$$jWEHA.712
> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>
> > And everyone is a Local Admin.

> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Slarty Bartfast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OIO59hmWEHA.2576
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> why...

*walking away*
"you can call it job security then...