Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT- M$ Survey

OT- M$ Survey

LnkWizard

Just received a very interesting e-mail form M$. It was a survey asking
if I thought a new exam format using simulations would be better than the
current format. My answers followed the general consensus of what we
in the MCNGP stand for.

---
LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

---

nerd32768

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just received a very interesting e-mail form M$. It was a survey asking
> if I thought a new exam format using simulations would be better than the
> current format. My answers followed the general consensus of what we
> in the MCNGP stand for.

> ---
> LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5
>
> "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"

> ---

I got the same email a couple of days ago. Unfortunately, if we both got
it, then so did some of the braindumpers

Consultant

why, are you a braindumper?

"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Just received a very interesting e-mail form M$. It was a survey asking
> > if I thought a new exam format using simulations would be better than

the
> > current format. My answers followed the general consensus of what we
> > in the MCNGP stand for.
> >
> > --

> > ---
> > LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5
> >
> > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"

> > ---
> >

> I got the same email a couple of days ago. Unfortunately, if we both got
> it, then so did some of the braindumpers

nerd32768

> why, are you a braindumper?

Never

Neil

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Just received a very interesting e-mail form M$. It was a survey

asking
> if I thought a new exam format using simulations would be better than

the
> current format. My answers followed the general consensus of what we
> in the MCNGP stand for.

I wonder if it is a US survey only. any internationals get this one?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

BratŪ

I did

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002
news:Xns9511D574D1495neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Just received a very interesting e-mail form M$. It was a survey

> asking
> > if I thought a new exam format using simulations would be better than

> the
> > current format. My answers followed the general consensus of what we
> > in the MCNGP stand for.
> >

> I wonder if it is a US survey only. any internationals get this one?
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"BratŪ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:bXpCc.63157
$(E-Mail Removed):

> I did

now I just feel left out...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

BratŪ

if I had known you wanted it, I would have sent it to you before I deleted
it lol...

--
news:Xns9511D9217BFC5neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "BratŪ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:bXpCc.63157
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I did

> now I just feel left out...
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"BratŪ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:K8qCc.63169$(E-Mail Removed):

> if I had known you wanted it, I would have sent it to you before I
> deleted it lol...

aaaawwwww, thanks for thinking of me...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Laura A. Robinson

circa Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:32:47 -0500, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard (lnk.wizard.nodots2
@hotmail.com) said,

> Just received a very interesting e-mail form M$. It was a survey asking
> if I thought a new exam format using simulations would be better than the
> current format. My answers followed the general consensus of what we
> in the MCNGP stand for.

Now if we could just get you to stop using "M$".

Laura
-Oscar Wilde