Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Strange problem - page output contains output from another request

Strange problem - page output contains output from another request

Paul

Hi all,

I've hit a strange problem with my ASP .NET site - occasionally when I
go to a page, it will have part of another request's output mixed in
with my output. This breaks the HTML on the page, and potentially
exposes the personal information of other users.

I'm using ASP .NET 2.0 with Win 2K3. Response buffering is on. The
site is precompiled, and the bin directory grows with each deployment,
but I don't know whether that would be a factor.

I'm very anxious to resolve this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul

Just some more information about the problem:

The page that was rendered contained HTML from 3 separate requests
(including mine). Just checked the IIS logs and the 3 requests were
logged at the same time (same second).

Any ideas as to what could be happening?

Thanks,

Paul