Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > WMI

Yeah... all the hype about you MCNGP guys.
The reason for posting here is because you supposedly
know your stuff.

Although when actually asked a question that requires
knowledge on a semi-technical subject you go all quiet.

Maybe I should have asked a question more suited to your
intelligence level such as "Does that come with fries" or
what does WMI stand for?

Worthless Morons In-here.

You guys pride yourselves on being great IT
professional. ???
Thanks for not helping.

Figures!
F*&%in waste of time.

nerd32768

> Thanks for not helping.

Your Welcome

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

> what does WMI stand for?

Weapons of Mass Instruction.

--
Fris "HTH HAND" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Bob

So i'm right.

You guys don't actually know anything.

Bob.
(look see, using my name now!)

nerd32768

> So i'm right.
>
> You guys don't actually know anything.
>
> Bob.
> (look see, using my name now!)

If you want an intelligent answer, most of us will give you a good answer in
"Microsoft.public.win2000.general". This is a home for us crazy people, not
for answering questions.

Bob

Thanks for the pointer. I'll re-post soon.

Neil

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1f99b01c4586f
$d65c64d0$(E-Mail Removed):

> Yeah... all the hype about you MCNGP guys.
> The reason for posting here is because you supposedly
> know your stuff.
>
> Although when actually asked a question that requires
> knowledge on a semi-technical subject you go all quiet.
>
> Maybe I should have asked a question more suited to your
> intelligence level such as "Does that come with fries" or
> what does WMI stand for?
>
> Worthless Morons In-here.
>
> You guys pride yourselves on being great IT
> professional. ???
> Thanks for not helping.
>
> Figures!
> F*&%in waste of time.

testy, oh well.

Have you looked into the Scriptomatic? how about digging thru the SDK?
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...l=/library/en-
us/wmisdk/wmi/wmi_start_page.asp or http://tinyurl.com/awq7 might be of
some help to you. did you check teh script center to see if something you
need has already been created?
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/com...work/default.m
spx
has scripts for:
• Enumerate Network Client Information
• Enumerate Network Connections
among many others.

Sorry we can't just hang around and answer all your questions for you on
demand, but if you do a bit more research perhaps you can learn to live
without us...

HTH,HAND

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1f99b01c4586f$d65c64d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yeah... all the hype about you MCNGP guys.
> The reason for posting here is because you supposedly
> know your stuff.

Yes, ma'am, we do.

> Although when actually asked a question that requires
> knowledge on a semi-technical subject you go all quiet.

Probably because this isn't the appropriate newsgroup. See, this is for the
MCSE certification and related exams. Not WMI. Use "OT" next time you have a
technical question. If you have a question about exams themselves, then post
away.

> Maybe I should have asked a question more suited to your
> intelligence level such as "Does that come with fries"

I believe it does. Unless they were just being nice to me and gave me free
fries. But at lunch today, I got fries. YMMV.

> or
> what does WMI stand for?

You'd think this would be your first research project, not the scripting
itself.

> Worthless Morons In-here.

Oh, hahahahaha! Nice one! That's so funny! Worthless Morons In-here!
Priceless!

> You guys pride yourselves on being great IT
> professional. ???

No one said anything about being great, or about being professional, for
that matter.

> Thanks for not helping.

Well, looks like I did my good deed for the day!

> Figures!

updates

> F*&%in waste of time.

No kidding. I wasted 5 minutes replying to you.

HAND, friend.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

TechGeekPro

First result from Google:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/wmisdk/wmi/
wmi_reference.asp
or http://tinyurl.com/2m6nz

Remember, Google is your friend you lazy, anonymous assclown!!!

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#OBn$(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > what does WMI stand for?

> Weapons of Mass Instruction.
>
> --
> Fris "HTH HAND" bee®, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.tk
>
> Certaholics

Now you've gone and confused 'it'!!!!

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:48:41 -0400, "TechGeekPro"
<%username%@yahoo.com> wrote:

>First result from Google:
>
>http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/wmisdk/wmi/
>wmi_reference.asp
>or http://tinyurl.com/2m6nz
>
>Remember, Google is your friend you lazy, anonymous assclown!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3