Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > WMI

>Have you looked into the Scriptomatic? how about digging thru the SDK?

lol! what's SDK????

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> lol! what's SDK????

ok ok not a fair statement...the documentation...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>> lol! what's SDK????
>
>ok ok not a fair statement...the documentation...

documentation for what!!!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>The reason for posting here is because you supposedly
>know your stuff.

That I do.

>Although when actually asked a question that requires
>knowledge on a semi-technical subject you go all quiet.

.... questions which any fukcwit could find the answer within a few
moments, if that is, he/she had half a brain..

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Laura A. Robinson

circa Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:44:43 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
((E-Mail Removed)) said,

> Yeah... all the hype about you MCNGP guys.
> The reason for posting here is because you supposedly
> know your stuff.
>
> Although when actually asked a question that requires
> knowledge on a semi-technical subject you go all quiet.
>
> Maybe I should have asked a question more suited to your
> intelligence level such as "Does that come with fries" or
> what does WMI stand for?

Well, I'm so glad I answered that WMI question now. Nice.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde

Laura A. Robinson

circa Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:43:46 +0100, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
Sphere <.> (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>) said,
> >Have you looked into the Scriptomatic? how about digging thru the SDK?

> lol! what's SDK????

Surely you jest.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde

>> lol! what's SDK????
>>

>Surely you jest.

you are correct; and my name's not Surely.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3