Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Unattended Installation WindowsXP and Software

Unattended Installation WindowsXP and Software

gvozdok

Hi everybody,

I would like to know your opinion of the program MultiSet.
Hope it'll be useful for the users of this group.

Unattended Installation WindowsXP and Software.

I work as an administrator for the Dvina-Computers company
One great feature in MultiSet is that it does not require any special
knowledge from me, i.e. I do not have to know how to write any
scripts. I have created several DVDs that automatically install
WindowsXP together with the necessary software (MS Office, Nero,
FireFox, 1C...). Service packs and drivers are also installed
automatically. Another key feature in the program is automatic
software configuration, including WindowXP customization, i.e. you can
automatically specify the necessary settings. Read more: http://www.almeza.com

If anyone has some kind of experience working with this program,
please, share with us.
Download here:
http://www.almeza.com/download/multiset.exe
http://www.almeza.com/

John Holmes

gvozdok "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I would like to know your opinion of the program MultiSet.
> Hope it'll be useful for the users of this group.
>
> Unattended Installation WindowsXP and Software.
>
> I work as an administrator

<snip>

> does not require any special knowledge from me,
> i.e. I do not have to know how to write any
> scripts.

<snip>

An administrator you say? And you don't know how to write any scripts?
You should be fired on the spot.

--
Your mother was an over-friendly hotel receptionist who spent most of her
life in disused warehouses.