Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > WMI

RH

Right on BOB!!! This buttmunch needs a real job

longhorn"
>on 6/20/04. Check
>>it out you pukes. If this is the same anonymous then,

>guess you can't
>>take your own medicine? If this isn't the same

>anonymous person then get a
>>clue and try to think for yourself, come up with a name

>on your own.
>>
>>"RH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

>message
>>news:1f93401c4586e$59eae670$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>> and it's because of senseless postings like yours that
>>> makes you an original A$$wipe and allows no one to

get
>>> decent answer to a question without some smartA$$
>>> spouting drivel like yours.

message

>Local

>where

names
>>> have
>>> to "First

has

however

>>.
>>

>.

Laura A. Robinson

circa Tue, 22 Jun 2004 07:46:41 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> Eh.. ok.
> Maybe I could have skipped the walk thru on the LAN
> connections bit.
> Put I've posted the same message in another (less
> competent board) so better to make it perfectly clear.
>
> For your info I am an MCSE had have been for years.
>
> I've already written the portion of the script that gets
> the local IP and Netmask. Does the anding to get me the
> Net ID, then the XOR to get me broadcast address.
> Then removes the address which aren't used for network
> devices. Which if your wondering is the first and last.
>
> My problem is that I've never done anything with WMI
> before two days ago.
>
> Also.. the comment about research... Doh.. didn't I state
> that the NETConnectionID attribute is available in Win
> 2003. How the hell would I have found this without doing
> research!

Bellicosity aside, do you have the CIM browser?

Laura
-Oscar Wilde