Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > So can I REFRESH ONLY the INCLUDED JSP.

So can I REFRESH ONLY the INCLUDED JSP.

Rahul

Hi

I'm trying to reorder the list of data on JSP using AJAX. I've
created a JSP say "index.jsp" that includes "list.jsp".
"list.jsp" is bringing the list of data. There are four ('first',
'last', 'up' and 'down') buttons after every data, for rearrange the
data in the list.

What I want, when I click on the 'first' button, for 4th record, the
4th record should go to the first place in the list and list should be
rearrange accordingly. at the same time I'll send the updated position
of the data to the server Asynchronously using AJAX.

So can I REFRESH ONLY the INCLUDED JSP.

Thanks and Regards
Rahul Srivastava

Andrew Thompson

Rahul wrote:

Sub: So can I REFRESH ONLY the INCLUDED JSP.

Do whatever you want, but please stop SHOUTING
at us.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/