Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MSCE on 2003

Reply
Thread Tools

MSCE on 2003

 
 
Ian McCulloch
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-22-2004
Guys

I was out to the Microsoft site and the reviews on the MS Press stuff is not
that great

Any recommendations on good solid technical manuals that get you into the
product to prepare for exams?

Thanks

Ian


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
TechGeekPro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-22-2004
Deja vu. Didn't I see this question on mircosoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa just
a few moments ago?

--
I may not be completely certified, but I am completely certifiable.

"Ian McCulloch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u2ZuH0#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Guys
>
> I was out to the Microsoft site and the reviews on the MS Press stuff is

not
> that great
>
> Any recommendations on good solid technical manuals that get you into the
> product to prepare for exams?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ian
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Steve
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-22-2004
Actually it was on microsoft.public.certification
(General)


>-----Original Message-----
>Deja vu. Didn't I see this question on

mircosoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa just
>a few moments ago?
>
>--
>I may not be completely certified, but I am completely

certifiable.
>
>"Ian McCulloch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:u2ZuH0#(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Guys
>>
>> I was out to the Microsoft site and the reviews on the

MS Press stuff is
>not
>> that great
>>
>> Any recommendations on good solid technical manuals

that get you into the
>> product to prepare for exams?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Ian
>>
>>

>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Ian McCulloch
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-22-2004
I don't know what to say guys - it seems a legitimate post recieves a lot of
backlash here - so instead of reading through hundreds of posts, I was
hoping for someone who was just willing to help a little - my apologies for
the inconvenience


"Ian McCulloch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u2ZuH0%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Guys
>
> I was out to the Microsoft site and the reviews on the MS Press stuff is

not
> that great
>
> Any recommendations on good solid technical manuals that get you into the
> product to prepare for exams?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ian
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-22-2004
> I don't know what to say guys - it seems a legitimate post recieves a lot
of
> backlash here - so instead of reading through hundreds of posts, I was
> hoping for someone who was just willing to help a little - my apologies

for
> the inconvenience


Any mastering book by Mark Minasi.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Ian McCulloch
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-23-2004
Thanks
"Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I don't know what to say guys - it seems a legitimate post recieves a

lot
> of
> > backlash here - so instead of reading through hundreds of posts, I was
> > hoping for someone who was just willing to help a little - my apologies

> for
> > the inconvenience

>
> Any mastering book by Mark Minasi.
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-23-2004
Tried technet, msdn, the resource kits & other product
documentation????

BTW, most of the non-certification mspress books tend to be good.

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:02:49 -0300, "Ian McCulloch"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I don't know what to say guys - it seems a legitimate post recieves a lot of
>backlash here - so instead of reading through hundreds of posts, I was
>hoping for someone who was just willing to help a little - my apologies for
>the inconvenience
>
>
>"Ian McCulloch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:u2ZuH0%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Guys
>>
>> I was out to the Microsoft site and the reviews on the MS Press stuff is

>not
>> that great
>>
>> Any recommendations on good solid technical manuals that get you into the
>> product to prepare for exams?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Ian
>>
>>

>



Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
Daniel Wilson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-24-2004
I usually like Sybex books better than MS books for certification. I do
agree with The Poster... that MS' non-cert books are good -- at least those
I have read.

dwilson
"Ian McCulloch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't know what to say guys - it seems a legitimate post recieves a lot

of
> backlash here - so instead of reading through hundreds of posts, I was
> hoping for someone who was just willing to help a little - my apologies

for
> the inconvenience
>
>
> "Ian McCulloch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:u2ZuH0%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Guys
> >
> > I was out to the Microsoft site and the reviews on the MS Press stuff is

> not
> > that great
> >
> > Any recommendations on good solid technical manuals that get you into

the
> > product to prepare for exams?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Ian
> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MSCE Server 2003 question suspect MCSE 7 06-05-2004 03:25 AM
msce 2003 prassi MCSE 14 05-27-2004 04:43 PM
Re: MSCE 2003 Instructor needed simon23 MCSE 0 05-05-2004 04:36 PM
MSCE 2003 21-disc set from Makua? admin too MCSE 2 04-28-2004 02:18 PM
MSCE 2000 to 2003 upgrade path confusion Mike P MCSE 4 02-05-2004 03:56 AM



Advertisments