Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: AD Replication

OT: AD Replication

Mindy Crissie Warner

Hello - how come I delete http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) email address,
and replace with (E-Mail Removed), and it does not get
replicated?

It sticks for a few seconds, then goes back to the old one.

Please help.

Mindy

Andy Foster

"Mindy Crissie Warner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:1f79301c45796$fe16bb30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello - how come I delete (E-Mail Removed) email address,
> and replace with (E-Mail Removed), and it does not get
> replicated?
>
> It sticks for a few seconds, then goes back to the old one.

Thankyou for calling the psychic helpline. Unfortunately all of our
operatives are busy at the moment.
Please hold. Your call is important to us. Please hold.

nerd32768

> Thankyou for calling the psychic helpline. Unfortunately all of our
> operatives are busy at the moment.
> Please hold. Your call is important to us. Please hold.

http://www.deadtroll.com/video/livehelldesk.html

you need quicktime to view the video

Laura A. Robinson

circa Mon, 21 Jun 2004 06:52:29 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mindy Crissie Warner
((E-Mail Removed)) said,

> Hello - how come I delete (E-Mail Removed) email address,
> and replace with (E-Mail Removed), and it does not get
> replicated?
>
> It sticks for a few seconds, then goes back to the old one.
>
> Please help.

How many domain controllers do you have?

Laura
-Oscar Wilde

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Laura A. Robinson wrote:
> circa Mon, 21 Jun 2004 06:52:29 -0700, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mindy Crissie Warner
> ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
>>
>> Hello - how come I delete (E-Mail Removed) email address,
>> and replace with (E-Mail Removed), and it does not get
>> replicated?
>>
>> It sticks for a few seconds, then goes back to the old one.
>>
>> Please help.
>>

> How many domain controllers do you have?

Are you considering polygamy, Laura?

--
Fris "Is it legal in Utah?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Laura A. Robinson

circa Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:39:29 -0400, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> > How many domain controllers do you have?

> Are you considering polygamy, Laura?

I am not an Animatron!
-Oscar Wilde