Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > TheTechgeek.com

TheTechgeek.com

joevan

I have been getting email from them for a while. Haven't ever clicked
on their links but did check out on line and am wondering if they be a
decent seller or another scam. Anyone bought from them and if so were
you satisfied with the purchase?

WhzzKdd

"joevan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have been getting email from them for a while. Haven't ever clicked
> on their links but did check out on line and am wondering if they be a
> decent seller or another scam. Anyone bought from them and if so were
> you satisfied with the purchase?

First question: WHY are you getting email from them? Did you REQUEST it? If
not, it must be SPAM. If it's SPAM, RUN! Stay Away! Review the Boulder
Pledge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boulder_Pledge

flamer die.spam@hotmail.com

On Apr 10, 11:04 am, joevan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have been getting email from them for a while. Haven't ever clicked
> on their links but did check out on line and am wondering if they be a
> decent seller or another scam. Anyone bought from them and if so were
> you satisfied with the purchase?

^ what he said.. dont support companies who spam.

Flamer.

Mike Easter

joevan wrote:
Subject: TheTechgeek.com
> I have been getting email from them for a while.

Don't forget that your/the subject's words, which is just the /name/ of
this thread, is not a 'part of' the sentences or content in the body of
your message.

Getting emails can mean anything from spam to a forgotten subscription.
I don't see much techgeek.com spam in sightings, so we should assume
that you are receiving solicited mail from techgeek.com

> Haven't ever clicked
> on their links but did check out on line and am wondering if they be a
> decent seller or another scam.

It doesn't appear to me that http://www.techgeek.com/ is selling
/anything/.

> Anyone bought from them and if so were
> you satisfied with the purchase?

What are you talking about? If you are talking about the content of a
piece of mail you are looking at, it doesn't mean that we can see inside
your head or your mailbox.

--
Mike Easter

Evan Platt

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:22:17 -0700, "Mike Easter" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>It doesn't appear to me that http://www.techgeek.com/ is selling
>/anything/.

Looks at subject.

Looks at Mike.

Looks back at subject.

Raises eyebrow at Mike.

Blinky the Shark

joevan wrote:
> I have been getting email from them for a while. Haven't ever clicked
> on their links but did check out on line and am wondering if they be a
> decent seller or another scam. Anyone bought from them and if so were
> you satisfied with the purchase?

If they're spammers, it doesn't matter.

http://blinkynet.net/comp/boulder.html

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

joevan

On 10 Apr 2007 02:57:47 GMT, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>joevan wrote:
>> I have been getting email from them for a while. Haven't ever clicked
>> on their links but did check out on line and am wondering if they be a
>> decent seller or another scam. Anyone bought from them and if so were
>> you satisfied with the purchase?

>If they're spammers, it doesn't matter.
>
>http://blinkynet.net/comp/boulder.html

So, my question is sort of answered. No body has bought from them.
I did not get to their page by clicking on an email. I googled for
them. Just not needing anything at this time but wanted to get a
consensus of their reliability if I could.