Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > reclaiming hard drive space

reclaiming hard drive space

=?Utf-8?B?bG9hZGVyb3Bw?=

Yes you are correct. used their software lots back in windows 98 days,

I did not want to clear the drive just remove a back up partition on the
drive, left over from XP. i had left it alone when i had install vista 64 bit
just in case i needed to go back to Xp which i had not, All is well i removed
the little partition, now i have only 3 drives all factory sizes C D E
instead of 4 one being a little 4.8 gig partition

Reclaiming locks CJ C Programming 6 10-30-2007 07:10 AM
Reclaiming (lots of) memory Thomas Rast Python 11 10-22-2004 01:18 PM
Analog transfer, and Hard Drive Space..DVD drive as alternative? Dave in WA DVD Video 10 09-06-2004 06:56 PM
0 Kb of RAM left, reclaiming it ?? fredcromer Computer Information 8 06-19-2004 03:48 PM
Reclaiming Home Page in IE 6.0 Ron Flaman Computer Support 4 06-26-2003 05:18 PM

Advertisments