Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Antivirus software

Antivirus software

Silva Spassova

jh

Evan Platt

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 17:53:56 GMT, "Silva Spassova"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>jh

Indeed.

joevan

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>jh

I got some. But you can't have any of it.

Blinky the Shark

Silva Spassova wrote:
> jh

No, "jh" is not Antivirus software. You lose the $397 you had won so
far.

Next question, for $50 -- name something that is not a graphics editor.
You have 10 seconds, and the clock's running!

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Silva Spassova wrote:
>> jh

> No, "jh" is not Antivirus software. You lose the $397 you had won so
> far.
>
> Next question, for $50 -- name something that is not a graphics editor.
> You have 10 seconds, and the clock's running!

MS Paint.

Do I win? Huh? Huh?

Blinky the Shark

joevan wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 17:53:56 GMT, "Silva Spassova"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>jh
>>

> I got some. But you can't have any of it.

OP has been duly enshrined.

http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html

--

WhzzKdd wrote:
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> Silva Spassova wrote:
>>> jh

>> No, "jh" is not Antivirus software. You lose the $397 you had won so
>> far.
>>
>> Next question, for $50 -- name something that is not a graphics editor.
>> You have 10 seconds, and the clock's running!

<10-second buzzer goes off>

Sorry! Too late.

> MS Paint.

> Do I win? Huh? Huh?

An update for your copy of MS Paint, as one of your parting gifts as you
leave the studio.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> WhzzKdd wrote:
>> "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>>
>>> No, "jh" is not Antivirus software. You lose the $397 you had won so
>>> far.
>>>
>>> Next question, for $50 -- name something that is not a graphics editor.
>>> You have 10 seconds, and the clock's running!

> <10-second buzzer goes off>
>
> Sorry! Too late.
>
>> MS Paint.

>> Do I win? Huh? Huh?

> An update for your copy of MS Paint, as one of your parting gifts as you
> leave the studio.

LOL!

Ya gotta admit though: Paint is probably the absolute crappiest applet MS
ever produced.

Blinky the Shark

WhzzKdd wrote:
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> WhzzKdd wrote:
>>> "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...

>> <10-second buzzer goes off>
>>
>> Sorry! Too late.
>>
>>> MS Paint.

>>> Do I win? Huh? Huh?

>> An update for your copy of MS Paint, as one of your parting gifts as you
>> leave the studio.
>>

> LOL!
>
> Ya gotta admit though: Paint is probably the absolute crappiest applet MS
> ever produced.

Yep. Solitaire has more features.

But people still recommend it. Like they do OE.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> WhzzKdd wrote:
>> "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...

>>> <10-second buzzer goes off>
>>>
>>> Sorry! Too late.

>>> An update for your copy of MS Paint, as one of your parting gifts as you
>>> leave the studio.
>>>

>> LOL!
>>
>> Ya gotta admit though: Paint is probably the absolute crappiest applet MS
>> ever produced.

> Yep. Solitaire has more features.
>
> But people still recommend it. Like they do OE.

/Ouch!/ (pulls dagger from deeply embedded position)

Okay - so I don't recommend it, but I still use it <g>